Sunday, November 4, 2007

Martial Arts & Karate Uniforms

A few months ago I decided I wanted to set up some internet businesses and did not have any idea on what I could sell. I did some research and found that I should sell something that I am passionate about. Well I am paasionate about martial arts so I looked around and found that I could set some contracts into place and I setup a business called mykarateuniform.com.

I sell lots of martial astrs & karate uniforms and protectors. This is my first attempt at a website and I think it looks very nice (have a look and let me know what you think).

Well so far I am getting quite a few hits and even making some sales. If you would like to know what I have discovered about making some money in websites let me know and I will pass on some great sites and info to you.

Anyhow here is my site http://www.mykarateuniform.com/

No comments: